top of page
Tusco ARC Exam Sessions are held the 2nd Saturday of every EVEN numbered month
(Doors open for registration at 8:30 am)
Cost is $15 (Under 18 yrs old $5)
YOU MUST APPLY FOR AND HAVE A COPY OF YOUR FRN WITH YOU TO TAKE THE EXAM
Click HERE to file for a FRN
Dover Faith Global Methodist Church
420 N. Wooster Ave.
Dover, OH 44622
WALK-INS will be accepted.
You can pre-register by email, but it is not required.
For more info email: VETEAM@N8BAG.NET
You must have your FRN prior to taking an exam –
No SSNs will be used on the Form 605 anymore.
$15.00 Fee Payment (or $5 for under 18 yrs old) will only be by check or exact change.
If paying by check, make check out to:
**There will be an additional $35 fee paid directly to the FCC within 10 days of receiving your new callsign. We do not collect this fee. The FCC does NOT charge the $35 for upgrades**
**The ARRL Youth Licensing Grant Program will cover the $35 fee for anyone under the age of 18 yrs old. Go to www.arrl.org for more information**
Ensure you have the following:
1) A picture ID such as a valid Driver’s License, State ID, School ID, or US Passport.
2) If you are under 16 years of age, a parent or guardian must be able to vouch for you and you need a copy of your birth certificate (you do not have to give us a copy, we just have to see and verify).
3) FCC is requiring you have your valid e-mail address on the Form 605.
4) If you are taking a Technician test you will need your FRN number (you can apply for a Federal Registration Number on the FCC website). For hams having a recent license, your FRN should be on your license.
5) If you are upgrading to General or Extra – You MUST bring your original valid amateur radio license and a copy of your valid amateur radio license to turn in with your Form 605.
6) Bring your own pencils and pens. (We will have some if needed)
7) Calculators are okay to use (if you need one) as long as the memory is cleared.
No food or snacks allowed
NO cell phones, smart watches, or digital tablets allowed
NO PICTURES ALLOWED AT ANY TIME!
Registration starts at 8:30am with the exam to follow soon after.
bottom of page