top of page
Tusco ARC Exam Sessions are held the 2nd Saturday of every EVEN numbered month
Our Next ARRL Exam Session:
Saturday April 8th 2023
(Doors open for registration at 8:30 am)
Cost is $15
YOU MUST APPLY FOR AND HAVE A COPY OF YOUR FRN WITH YOU TO TAKE THE EXAM
Click HERE to file for a FRN
Dover Faith United Methodist Church
(Door on North side of building)
420 N. Wooster Ave.Dover, OH 44622
WALK-INS will be accepted.
For more info email: VETEAM@N8BAG.NET
You must have your FRN prior to taking an exam –
No SSNs will be used on the Form 605 anymore.
No food or snacks allowed.
$15.00 Fee Payment will only be by check or exact change.
If paying by check, make check out to:
**There will be an additional $35 fee paid directly to the FCC within 10 days of receiving your new callsign/upgrade**
Ensure you have the following:
1) A picture ID such as a valid Driver’s License, State ID, School ID, or US Passport.
2) If you are under 16 years of age, a parent or guardian must be able to vouch for you and you need a copy of your birth certificate (you do not have to give us a copy, we just have to see and verify).
3) FCC is requiring you have your e-mail address on the Form 605.
4) If you are taking a Technician test you will need your FRN number (you can apply for an FRN on the FCC website). For hams having a license, your FRN is on your license.
5) If you are upgrading to General or Extra – You MUST bring your original valid amateur radio license and a copy of your valid amateur radio license to turn in with your Form 605.
6) Bring your own pencils and pens. (We will have some if needed)
7) Calculators are okay to use (if you need one) as long as the memory is cleared.
NO cell phones allowed
**NO PICTURES ALLOWED**
Registration starts at 8:30am with the exam to follow soon after.
bottom of page