ARRL Exam Session:
Saturday October 8th
9:00 am (Doors open for registration at 8:30 am)
Cost is $15
YOU MUST APPLY FOR AND HAVE A COPY OF YOUR FRN WITH YOU TO TAKE THE EXAM
Dover Faith United Methodist Church
(Door on North side of building)
420 N. Wooster Ave.
Dover, OH 44622
WALK-INS will be accepted.
You must have your FRN prior to taking an exam – No SSNs will be used on the Form 605 anymore.
No food or snacks allowed.
$15.00 Fee Payment will only be by check or exact change. We cannot make change
If paying by check, make check out to:
**There will be an additional $35 fee paid directly to the FCC within 10 days of receiving your new callsign/upgrade**
Ensure you have the following:
1) A picture ID such as a valid Driver’s License, State ID, School ID, or US Passport.
2) If you are under 16 years of age, a parent or guardian must be able to vouch for you and you need a copy of your birth certificate (you do not have to give us a copy, we just have to see and verify).
3) FCC is requiring you have your e-mail address on the Form 605.
4) If you are taking a Technician test you will need your FRN number (you can apply for an FRN on the FCC website). For hams having a license, your FRN is on your license.
5) If you are upgrading to General or Extra – You MUST bring your original valid amateur radio license and a copy of your valid amateur radio license to turn in with your Form 605.
6) Bring your own pencils and pens.
7) Calculators are okay to use (if you need one) as long as the memories are cleared.
NO cell Phones allowed
Registration starts at 8:30am with the exam to follow soon after.
File for FRN at:
This web page is dedicated in loving memory of
Ben Baker K8MLT
3/02/1980 - 12/25/2021